Black Barrier Safety Fencing - A Man Can Erect
Black plastic barrier fencing mesh, made of 100% UV stabilized polypropylene or high density polyethylene, can be used in crowd control in public events, construction sites, sport events or similar conditions. Easy and fast erecting, economical cost as well as durability make it popular in temporary fencing applications. To suit different requirements, our black barrier safety fence netting ranges from light duty 100 g/m2, medium duty 150 g/m2 and heavy duty 280 g/m2. The heavier plastic barrier mesh can stand with heavier wind-loading. Besides, accessories for the installation of barrier fence are provided separately.
There are three types of mesh opening: diamond, square and oval. Each style opening has its own character. And our safety plastic mesh is made of polypropylene or high density polyethylene. They have a little difference especially in work temperature. HDPE plastic mesh can withstand -50 °C to 80 °C while PP withstand -10 °C to 130 °C. Hence, HDPE mesh is the prime option for snow safety fence.
BPF-01: Black barrier safety fence.
BPF-02: Black snow control fencing.
BPF-03: Oriented flat black temporary fencing mesh.
- Item: Black barrier fencing mesh.
- Material: UV stabilized polypropylene or high density polyethylene.
- Mesh shape: square, diamond & oval.
- Mesh size: varying on different mesh shape.
- Roll size: 4' × 50' & 4' × 100'.
- Weight: 6 kg/roll (light), 8 kg/roll (medium) and 14 kg/roll (heavy-duty).
- Package: 60 rolls/pallet or as required.
- NOTE: Weight grade can be customized depending on special uses.
Features & benefits:
- 100% UV stabilized for durability.
- Match with the environment.
- Lightweight for easy handling.
- Fast erecting without special tools.
- Various mesh openings for different uses.
- An economical option for temporary fencing.
Typical applications for black barrier fencing mesh:
- Temporary animal fencing.
- Sporting events.
- Golf courses.
- Construction warning barrier.
- Temporary enclosures.
- Snow fencing.