Green Temporary Barrier Fencing Mesh
Visually unobtrusive green plastic temporary barrier fencing is widely used in delineating project parameters such as sporting events, construction sites, public gathering and golf courses. Apart from these typical barrier applications, green extruded plastic safety mesh can be used as protective garden mesh, plant trellis, or closets for plants, storing tools or work equipment.
Made of UV stabilized polypropylene or high density polyethylene, it can stand with all weathers without no maintenance. It is easy and fast to erect just with the help of steel pins (sold separately) only by a man. Compared with metal temporary fencing, plastic barrier mesh will not rust or corrode and not need further maintenance after installation. To suit with different requirements, this plastic safety fencing is provided in multiple weight grades and mesh shapes.
GPB-01: Green plastic barrier fencing mesh.
- Item: Green barrier fencing mesh.
- Material: UV stabilized polypropylene or high density polyethylene.
- Mesh shape: square, diamond & oval.
- Mesh size: varying on different mesh shape.
- Roll size: 4' × 50' & 4' × 100'.
- Weight: 6 kg/roll (light), 8 kg/roll (medium) and 14 kg/roll (heavy-duty).
- Package: 60 rolls/pallet.
- Accessories: steel pins, cable ties, T-posts (sold separately).
- NOTE: Weight grade can be customized depending on special uses.
Features & benefits:
- Highly visible safety barrier fence.
- Available in light, medium and heavy weight for different uses.
- All weatherproof and UV stabilized.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Reusable and durable.
- Cheap option for temporary fencing.
Typical uses of green plastic extruded barrier fencing mesh:
- Temporary animal fencing like chicken runs.
- Sporting events.
- Golf courses.
- Construction warning barrier.
- Garden plant protection.
GPB-02: Barrier mesh plant enclosure.
GPB-03: Garden protective barrier fence.