The manufacturer of pumice stone, pet hair pumice stone, grill brick, sweater stone, pumie stick, pumice sponge, detox foot patch, slim patch, pain relief patch, mosquito repellent patch, eye patch, sex patch, nicotine patch, anti mosquito patch,vitamin patch, glutathione patch, disposable razor, razor blade, corn blade, shade net, anti insect net, weed barrier, fence net, fishing net in China.

Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Select Language
English
Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsStainless Steel Disposable Razor

triple hojilla desechable triple blade razor

Good quality Stainless Steel Disposable Razor for sales
Good quality Stainless Steel Disposable Razor for sales
Very good good quality and products. thank you!

—— Prover Brasil 

I'm Online Chat Now

triple hojilla desechable triple blade razor

China triple hojilla desechable triple blade razor supplier
triple hojilla desechable triple blade razor supplier triple hojilla desechable triple blade razor supplier triple hojilla desechable triple blade razor supplier triple hojilla desechable triple blade razor supplier triple hojilla desechable triple blade razor supplier triple hojilla desechable triple blade razor supplier

Large Image :  triple hojilla desechable triple blade razor

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Shanghai of China
Brand Name: kasonsource@foxmail.com
Certification: Health certificate
Model Number: Lady hair cutting tools

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: USD10000.00 Per item
Price: let's chat by whatsapp:8615855677940 or wechat:goodguywang
Packaging Details: customozied packing
Delivery Time: 10-30 days after payment!
Payment Terms: 30 days after payment!
Supply Ability: 50000 pcs per day
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Contact Name: Kason Skype: Chinagoodguy007
Product Name: Lady Hair Cutting Tools Whats-app: 86-15855677940
Main Market: USA, Europe, South American Other Products: Triple Hojilla Desechable Triple Blade Razor
Sharpness: With Good Sharpness OEM Brand: It Is Acceptable
Samples: It Is Acceptable Payment: T/T, WU,MG,ETC
Email: Chinakason@qq.com

Product Type:
disposable razor
Blade Material:
Sweden 13C26 Steel Tape
Handle Material:
ABS plastic and TPR rubber
Shaving Time:
5 times--7 times per cartridge
Payment:
30% advance deposit in T/T, the rest 70% remainning balance payment aginst Copy of B/L
Delivery time:
20" container 35 days , 40" container 40 days

Contact Details
Anqing Kason Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Mr. Kason/ Maria/Cathy /Dong

Tel: 86-158-55677940

Fax: 86-556-5523458

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)